On the 3rd of March 1909 LUIGI BOLDROCCHI established the activity with the first orders for the supply of ten centrifugal fans.
In 1911 the Officine Termo Meccaniche BOLDROCCHI was set up in Milan with a manufacturing area of 3000 square meters.
The company offered a wide range of products including radial and axial fans, fire-tube boilers, coolers, dryers, ventilating and heat-exchange units and plants. In 1926, the licence for the manufacture of finned tubes was acquired in the USA and the production of extended surface heat-exchangers was developed.
In the twenties and thirties the company becomes a regular supplier of the main Italian industrial groups, the Ministry of Defence, naval yards and State Railways. The first complete equipment to cool a power transformer was developed and supplied in 1931.
In the post-war period, the activity was carried on by GIULIANO BOLDROCCHI who progressively abandoned standard production to concentrate on tailor made equipment for specific industrial fields such as: power generation, electromechanical industry and major shipbuilders.
In 1970, a new factory was built and, with some later extensions, forms the present headquarter.
In the early 80’s, supplies for the nuclear sector induced the company to introduce a Quality Assurance System. From then on, the product range has been enlarged, particularly for process air coolers and steam condensers.
Today production is featured by highly specialised technical contents, many decades of 'on site' experiences, flexibility in design and in production together with high quality standards.
Supplies are tailor made to fulfil all Customers’ specific requests. Boldrocchi Quality system is certified according to ISO 9001 since 1993 and according to ASME Code since 1998.